Join the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) as they unveil the largest global study, focusing on the ‘marketer of the future’ with Syl Saller (Diageo), Ivan Pollard (General Mills) and others.
This project boasts interviews with some of the world’s leading CMOs and a quantitative study amongst almost 700 senior marketers from 32 countries around the world.
Independent research agency 2CV, will present the headline findings, from a project made possible through partnership with WFA’s network of national advertiser associations.
Building on this, two of the outstanding marketing leaders who contributed greatly towards the project, Syl Saller CBE, Chief Marketing & Innovation Officer, Diageo and Ivan Pollard, SVP Global Chief Marketing Officer, General Mills, will share on what the findings means for CMOs, their teams and the wider industry.
We will then open the virtual floor for moderated questions from our attendees.
- Syl Saller CBE, Chief Marketing & Innovation Officer, Diageo
- Ivan Pollard, SVP Global Chief Marketing Officer, General Mills
- Sabine Cronick, UK Managing Director, 2CV
- Michael Murphy, Associate Director, 2CV
- Rob Dreblow, Global Head of Marketing Services, WFA (moderator)
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. ET
For more information on this topic, contact Rob Dreblow at the World Federation of Advertisers.