- Bethanie Butcher, Vice President, Marketing, Brand Operations and Analytics & Insights at the CPG giant to join ten other marketing leaders
October 21, 2020: The Association of Canadian Advertisers (ACA) today announced the appointment of Bethanie Butcher to its Board of Directors for 2020-21.
Bethanie is Vice President, Marketing, Brand Operations and Analytics & Insights, P&G Canada. She started with P&G in 2003 and has risen through the ranks at the company across multiple geographies. She recently relocated to P&G Canada to lead all communications and media planning for the Canadian organization, as well as to drive consumer and market analytics & insights into core business decisions. She is looking forward to joining the ACA Board and to making an impact on key industry issues such as media transparency and cross-media measurement.
“Bethanie’s data-forward mindset and global experience in the CPG arena make her a welcome addition to the board. She and her peers provide essential thought-leadership to the ACA and to the industry at large,” said Ron Lund, President and CEO, ACA.
Existing members of ACA’s Board include:
- Moya Brown, ACA Board Chair; Senior Vice President, Marketing, Brand Strategy and Experience, IG Wealth Management
- Ian Adler, Chief Marketing Officer, PepsiCo Foods Canada
- Todd Allen, Vice President, Marketing, Labatt Breweries of Canada – AB InBev
- Esther Benzie, Vice President Marketing & Client Communications, CIBC
- Wes Brown, Vice President, Brand Management – Retail, Loblaw Companies Ltd.
- Pranav Chandan, Marketing Director – Beauty & Personal Care, Home Care, Unilever
- Tracey Cooke, Vice President, Communications and Marketing Excellence, Nestlé Canada
- D’Arcy Finley, Vice President, Marketing, Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
- Tammy Sadinsky, Vice President, Marketing Communications, Walmart
- Ron Lund, President & CEO, Association of Canadian Advertisers