Are you optimizing your influencer marketing strategy? A recent study by Twitter shows purchase intent increases 5.2x when users are exposed to brand and influencer tweets. Yet many marketers still struggle with how to approach this area and integrate it into their marketing efforts. Jones’ CEO Cathy Fernandes will share use cases and best practices for targeting social influencers and explain the science behind influencer marketing.
Highlighted topics include:
- Why you need an influencer marketing strategy — and how to identify the right influencers for your brand
- How influencer marketing can impact your business
- How to develop an influencer marketing strategy
- How to audit and verify your own brand influencers
- Best practices for influencer marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting – tracking off-site content (#darksocial), measuring true influence beyond likes and shares and establishing campaign ROI
Presenter: Cathy Fernandes, Chief Executive Officer, Jones Media
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET
This complimentary webinar is exclusive to ACA members.
Cathy Fernandes, Chief Executive Officer, Jones Media
Cathy Fernandes is the experienced Chief Executive Officer of Jones Media, an integrated media and content solutions company that empowers brands by providing data-authenticated media, content and influencer marketing strategies. Cathy is skilled in digital strategy, negotiation, advertising sales, integrated marketing and advertising.