For financial services firms, understanding customers’ online behaviours and the competitive landscape is a top priority. In this webinar, comScore will deliver insights of finance categories and sub-categories, uncover audience sizes, demographics and behaviours across all digital platforms (desktop, smartphone and tablet).
Key insights to be covered include:
- Canadian % reach for financial categories
- Audience data by platform (desktop, mobile, total population)
- Time spent trends by financial sub-category (banking, news/research, online trading, taxes)
- Where financial consumers are found online
- Preferred platforms of the financial consumer
- Canadian banking visitation from international consumers
Presenter: Gregory Ross, Senior Manager, comScore Canada
Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET
This complimentary webinar is exclusive to ACA members.
Gregory Ross, Senior Manager, comScore Canada
Gregory Ross leads comScore’s financial services vertical, working with brands, ad agencies and global publishers. His relationship with each partner maximizes their digital investment by providing actionable insights for today’s multi-platform consumer. Greg has more than 20 years of experience in management, sales, marketing and consulting, having joined comScore in 2012 after 15 years with Molson Coors.