Exclusively prepared for ACA Members.
This webinar will provide an exclusive review of the Canadian findings from comScore’s latest Global Digital Future in Focus report, as well as a snapshot of desktop, smartphone and tablet usage around the globe, and a look at how audiences and content consumption changed in 2017. Some key insights to be covered in the webinar include:
Mobile-only consumption is on the rise, though multi-platform consumption is still the norm:
- Mobile users consume twice as many minutes as desktop users;
- The percentage of mobile-only users in Canada grew by about 5% in 2017; and
- Canada had the largest share of tablet minutes (15%) seen in any of the markets.
Video continues to grow!
- Canada ranks #3 in videos per viewer and #2 in hours per viewer on desktop;
- Video views for the top 100 properties skew towards mobile devices, although by a smaller extent than overall digital minutes; and
- 51% of video views in Canada are on mobile.
Presenter: Darrick Li, Senior Director, Sales, comScore
Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET
This complimentary webinar is exclusive to ACA members.
Darrick Li, Senior Director, Sales, comScore
Darrick Li has been a part of the comScore Canada team for 10 years, working with some of the leading agencies, publishers and marketers in the industry. Darrick is also part of the Marketing faculty at Seneca College, teaching with the Social Media graduate certificate program. View Darrick’s profile on LinkedIn.